Sunday, July 24, 2011

University

Since I'm already graduating from high school, then what next?
I applied for NTU, NUS, Hanze University, and Monash University.
I didn't get NTU nor NUS. To be honest, I was forced by my surroundings when I applied back then. My brother is an NTU student, and my parents really want me to be an NTU or NUS student too.
Frankly, I didn't feel like going to both universities.
Then, I got an offer letter from Hanze University, Groningen, Netherlands. It's a relieved to be finally accepted in one university. And then Monash University give me conditional letter of offer. I have to study ELBP (English Language Bridging Program) first, then I will begin my study in February if I choose Monash.
Even though I was accepted in 2 universities, I don't know why I don't feel excited like my ANY other friends that got accepted in their dream University.
WHY?
I still don't know. :S
So, I think I will leave the answer to future Edrea. Sigh.




After all considerations......I choose Monash University (Sunway Campus).
hmmm..
WISH ME LUCK ON FINDING MY FUTURE THEN :)




No comments:

Post a Comment